- You can meet fellow runners and a new social group or two.
- You’ll receive coaching and motivation from fellow runners.
- You can give motivation and inspiration to other runners.
- Running will become part of your weekly routine. Making running part of your routine, it will become second nature to you.
- You’ll benefit from structured training and you’ll get in shape.
- You’ll hear about the latest running events and news.
- You can always find a fellow member to go out and exercise with or go to happy hour with!
- You’ll have fun. You could even make friends for life.
- You’ll feel more inspired to get out there and train.
- If you perhaps don’t know many people in the area, running clubs offer a great way of introducing yourself to local residents.
- A good running club can really help you de-stress after a long day.
- Beginners are always welcome!
- You’ll be able to try out a variety of local routes and incorporate them into your own training. AND you’ll be getting out there and seeing your local community/area.
Thanks to running-gadgets.com for their list of 50 reasons to join a running club.